86 Main Street, Eungai CreekSold For $350,000 October 22, 2020
- Property ID: 61853980
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 1169 Metres²
- Building size:
- Listing type: SOLD
SEMI RURAL CHARM
Set on over quarter acre within a semi rural village, this weatherboard cottage would suit first home buyers, investors or retirees.
Handy to the highway for towns and nearby uncrowded beaches at Stuarts Point or Grassy Head, the property sits approximately half way between Coffs Harbour and Port Macquarie.
- The home is nestled on a gently sloping block with an approximate east/north east aspect ensuring ample sunshine
- An entry hall leads to a bright living space incorporating a compact kitchen and dining adjoining a loungeroom
- This area flows to the outdoor wraparound deck, perfect for entertaining or relaxing whilst enjoying views of Yarrahapinni mountain
- All three bedrooms are generous in size
- Bathroom with shower bath, linen storage
- Other features include reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fans, pretty ornate cornices, hardwood flooring
- Separate outbuilding houses the laundry with a shower and room for workshop or storage
- Side access to a secure yard for off street parking
- Plenty of space to grow your own food and create a playground for kids and pets
- Easy 750m stroll to the general store, takeaway and post office, 300m to school, 8 mins drive to Eungai Buffalo farm
* LAND SIZE 1169 m2
NOTE: PLEASE PROVIDE A MINIMUM OF 48 HOURS NOTICE FOR INSPECTIONS
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research. Any highlighted boundaries shown are indicative only.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.