88 Main Street, Eungai CreekSold For $269,000 March 6, 2018
- Property ID: 61723420
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 1165 Metres²
- Building size:
- Listing type: SOLD
SIMPLICITY WITH FLAIR
Looking for something different? Want to live convenient to towns and beaches yet wish for some space, peace and quiet? Perhaps you should consider an alternate lifestyle in this quaint semi rural village.
- The open floor plan in this pavilion style home encourages the integration of everyday living also benefiting from more natural sunlight
- The high ceilings are perfect for those that enjoy open spaces
- A shady verendah overlooks a leafy backyard, pleasant for relaxing or alfresco dining
- Detached chic combined laundry bathroom
- Established gardens comprise a variety of shrubs and fruit trees
- Ample water via tanks, solar hot water
- Take this to the next level and add another pavilion, (plans formerly council approved have lapsed), or enjoy as is
- Easy stroll to schools and general store
- Approximately halfway between Port Macquarie & Coffs Harbour
* LAND SIZE: 1165m2
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.