9-11 / 13 Serrata Lane, Fishermans ReachSold For $185,000 December 5, 2018
- Property ID: 61739300
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Property type: UNITS
- Building size:
- Car Spaces: 3
- Listing type: SOLD
BETTER THAN BANK INTEREST - 10% GROSS YIELD
Whether you're thinking of buying your first investment property or wish to grow your property portfolio, this opportunity is worthy of your serious consideration.
Situated within a complex of Torrens title detached villas and combined bedsit units sprawled over parklike grounds, this offering will immediately appeal to investors seeking a ready-made return with tenants already in place.
- Low maintenance, solid double brick build with high raked ceilings and tiled floors
- 3 bedsitters comprising integrated all day living
- Each unit has its own allocated parking along with visitor parking space
- Affordable weekly rent, currently returning from $140 - $145 p/w with potential to increase to $160 p/w per unit
- Current gross yield of approximately 10%
- Strong rental history within the complex
- Easy stroll to river for fishing
- Within 4kms to shops, cafes, beach at Stuarts Point
- Approximately 20-30 mins drive to Macksville or Kempsey for other facilities
- Opportunity to purchase bedsitters individually, prices ranging from $70k - $95k
* COUNCIL RATES : $356 per qtr (per unit)
* STRATA LEVY : $406 per qtr (per unit)
Call Caterina for more information or to arrange an inspection on 0417 750 773
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.