9 Hamerton Court, TewingaSold For $692,000 Feb 24, 2021
- Property ID: 61861760
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 1.3ha (3.21 acres) (approx)
- Building size:
- Garage: 2
- Carport: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
BETTER THAN TOWN LIVING
Stylishly presented, this immaculate property is awaiting a new owner to enjoy the benefits on offer. If looking for some room to move, this picturesque acreage would suit growing families or active retirees yearning for serene country living, yet convenient to towns and beaches approximately a 10-15 minute drive.
- As new and ready to move in, set amongst quality rural holdings
- Bright open plan living flows to expansive veranda perfect for entertaining or relaxing whilst enjoying morning sunshine or gazing at star filled skies
- Admire scenic valley views from inside and out
- For the chef of the family, an oversized kitchen with island bench and ample storage is sure to please
- Three bedrooms, main with walk through robe to ensuite bathroom
- Separate double garage include bathroom facilities and laundry
- Carport with high clearance ideal for a van or boat
- Potential for under house storage, rainwater tank handy for gardens, town water
- Boundary partly fenced, gently sloping parklike grounds offer a blank canvas for avid gardeners, grow your own food and enjoy the good life
- Close proximity to Macksville and Nambucca Heads for shopping and beaches, roughly 40mins drive to Coffs Harbour for airport and other facilities
- LAND SIZE : 1.3 HA (approx. 3.2 acres)
INSPECT BY APPOINTMENT
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research. Any highlighted boundaries shown are indicative only.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.