9 Kirkwood Place, Stuarts PointSold For $400,000 February 20, 2017
- Property ID: 61609620
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 1153 Metres²
- Building size:
- Garage: 2
- Listing type: SOLD
SUN, SPACE & STYLE
Surrounded by modern beachside homes, this contemporary residence is located in the newest section of town in a quiet cul de sac. Boasting a big block size with potential, see what this property offers.
* As new low maintenance residence on the level
* 3 bedrooms, main with ensuite and access to outdoor covered patio
* Both bathrooms including the powder room have been elegantly finished
* Caesar stone galley kitchen with gas cooking
* Open living plan offers natural light and sea breezes
* Feature high angled ceilings and stunning blackbutt floors underfoot
* Outdoor covered patio for alfresco dining
* Double lock up remote garage, solar hot water
* Massive, safe and sunny backyard with room for landscaped gardens, pool or shed
* Leisurely stroll to the river, approximately 750m to the boat ramp, another 650m to fishing beach
* Enjoy what this area offers, a friendly village with almost everything you need not to mention nature's gifts including Yarrahapinni National Park nearby for bushwalks or picnics and Grassy Head for surfing about 3kms away
* LAND SIZE : 1153 m2
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.