9 Leonard Street, Nambucca HeadsFOR SALE $1,050,000 - $1,150,000
- Property ID: 61924680
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 975.4 Metres²
- Building size:
- Garage: 2
- Listing type: FOR SALE
BREATHTAKING ESTUARY AND OCEAN VIEWS..!
Boasting a stunning high set location at the end of a peaceful cul de sac overlooking the pristine Nambucca River and the Pacific Ocean. One of Nambuccas most coveted addresses this home has been tightly held within this family for decades.
Watch the whales swim past, the boats pass by, or the black cockatoos floating in the gums from your rear deck, this truly is a magical place to call home.
- Two spacious bedrooms (both with estuary and ocean views)
- New kitchen and vinyl plank flooring
- New carpet and fresh paint throughout
- Open plan dining/living area with River and ocean views
- Large laundry and storage off the kitchen with external access
- Double lock up garage with internal access
- Covered rear deck with magnificent views to the v-wall, up River to the Yarrahappinni Mountain beyond
- Vast 5.5m x 6m bedroom / rumpus
- Bathroom with external access
- Store room / perfect place for a kitchenette to make this space fully self-contained
- Fully fenced, near level rear yard
- 975.4m2 block
This recently renovated home is located conveniently in the heart of town, yet you feel privately tucked away from it all. only 400m walk to local RSL and River, 500m walk to Woolworths and 800m walk to Nambucca's CBD.
For further information regarding this property or to arrange an inspection please contact NAMBUCCA VALLEY PROPERTY (02) 6568 3096
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.
Lyndal achieved a superb price for my property, she was genuine and straight down the line from my first interaction with her. The online presentation was second to none and she brought multiple offers to me. I would happily utilise again and recommend Lyndal and the entire team at Nambucca Valley Property.
Lyndal made it such an easy process to sell our house. This removed a lot of the stress that goes with selling and buying a home. Lyndal kept us up to date with the progress of the sale. It was an absolute pleasure working with Lyndal. We would highly recommend Lyndal and NV Property to sell your home.
David went beyond our expectations of a property that was not going to be easy to sell his communication and response to our enquiries at all times was excellent. We can highly recommend David and NV Property.