9 Seventh Avenue, Stuarts PointSold For $480,000 Dec 19, 2023
- Property ID: 61915400
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 691.2 Metres²
- Building size:
- Listing type: SOLD
COSY WEEKEND GETAWAY
Located in a quaint coastal village on the banks of the Macleay, this property could make a perfect weekend retreat or provide an opportunity for an entry level beach house for first home buyers or investors.
A nature wonderland package offers leisurely strolls to the river for fishing, footbridge access to a vast stretch of uncrowded beach, nearby Yarriabini National Park for bushwalks and lookouts or Grassy Head beach for a surf.
- Beautifully presented low maintenance A-frame cottage
- Comfortable light and airy living
- Modern kitchen with electric cooking
- 2 loft bedrooms both with access to outdoor decks boasting a pretty leafy outlook
- Combined laundry bathroom, second outdoor toilet
- Fresh paintwork, exposed beams and striking cypress flooring add to the surf shack charm
- Enjoy barbecues or relax in a semi screen enclosed entertaining area
- Off street parking with vehicle access to a good size, fully fenced backyard
- Take a casual level stroll to shops, café, bowls club or tavern, all within 1km
- Approximately halfway between Port Macquarie and Coffs Harbour for airports, less than an hour's drive
* LAND SIZE: 691.2 m2
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research. Any highlighted boundaries shown are indicative only.
Lyndal achieved a superb price for my property, she was genuine and straight down the line from my first interaction with her. The online presentation was second to none and she brought multiple offers to me. I would happily utilise again and recommend Lyndal and the entire team at Nambucca Valley Property.
Lyndal made it such an easy process to sell our house. This removed a lot of the stress that goes with selling and buying a home. Lyndal kept us up to date with the progress of the sale. It was an absolute pleasure working with Lyndal. We would highly recommend Lyndal and NV Property to sell your home.
David went beyond our expectations of a property that was not going to be easy to sell his communication and response to our enquiries at all times was excellent. We can highly recommend David and NV Property.