91 Preston Drive, MacksvilleSold For $495,000 June 12, 2018
- Property ID: 61698980
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 0.65ha (1.6 acres) (approx)
- Building size:
- Garage: 4
- Carport: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
OWNER SAYS - SELL NOW!
Our vendor has found a property elsewhere and wants this one sold now, the price has just been reduced AGAIN..! Move in ready, this beautifully presented 3 bedroom home offers very pleasant rural views, particularly from the recently built alfresco area.
A very handy 10.5m x 7m colorbond shed in addition to the double garage ensures space for cars, boats and a caravan. The property is located in a quiet side road with almost no passing traffic.
* Brick and tile home on 6470m2
* Three bedrooms - main with walk in robe and ensuite
* Main bathroom plus separate toilet
* New fans and LED lights throughout, fresh paint & new carpet
* 1.5Kw solar system with 3kw inverter and solar hot water
* ALFRESCO DINING - approx 10m x 5m - all under an insulated roof, summer living at its best..!
* THE SHED - Total size 10.5m x 7m offering a double lock up with 2 roller doors and an adjoining high clearance awning (perfect for a caravan). Power connected.
For further information regarding this property or to arrange an inspection please contact NAMBUCCA VALLEY PROPERTY (02) 6568 3096.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.