92 Wallace Street, MacksvilleSold For $415,000 May 21, 2020
- Property ID: 61839170
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 1252 Metres²
- Building size:
- Garage: 2
- Listing type: SOLD
Beautifully finished, this classic residence has undergone a makeover resulting in a delightful outcome.
Situated on a super sized 1252 sqm block with rear lane access adds to the appeal also providing opportunity should one wish to further develop.
- Solid hardwood construction with clad exterior over weatherboard
- Desirable bright and airy living flows to a sunroom with internal access down to the double lock up garage
- Pleasing kitchen with electric cooking and ample storage leads to an internal laundry with external access
- Modern bathroom with separate toilet
- Three bedrooms, the main includes built in robes
- Other features such as high ceilings with ornate cornices, open fireplace, new ceiling fans, light fittings, air conditioners and carpets, complete the character and comfort this home offers
- Enjoy outdoor living, a spacious sunny deck bordered by landscaped gardens offers good space or utilise the available barbecue pad out the back
- Safe big backyard for kids and pets to play
- Generous under house storage areas
- Convenient location with train station, schools, hospital and shopping within 1km
* LAND SIZE: 1252 m2
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research. Any highlighted boundaries shown are indicative only.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.