967 Wilson Road, Congarinni NorthSold For $480,000 August 13, 2018
- Property ID: 61749360
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 2ha (4.94 acres) (approx)
- Building size:
- Garage: 2
- Listing type: SOLD
SMALL ACRES CLOSE TO TOWN
This single level 4 bedroom home situated on 5 acres offers the perfect semi-rural lifestyle. Keep a horse, maybe a few head of cattle or perhaps allow the kids space to play or ride motorbikes.
Town water and NBN are connected, there is sealed road access and all within 1km of Bowraville and 12km of Macksville for shops, schools and services.
* Fertile 2ha (5 acre) parcel consisting of a house yard with citrus trees and a fenced paddock with meandering creek
* Brick and tile construction
* 4 bedrooms, all with built in robes and ceiling fans
* Master bedroom with ensuite
* Formal and informal living areas with ceiling fans and slow combustion fire
* Galley style kitchen with electric stove and dishwasher
* Covered rear patio with rural outlook
* Double garage, garden shedding
* Sealed road access, town water and NBN connected
* 1km to Bowraville, 12km to Macksville
For further information regarding this property or to arrange an inspection please contact NAMBUCCA VALLEY PROPERTY (02) 6568 3096
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.