98 Peppertree Grove, TalarmFOR SALE $489,000
- Property ID: 61761890
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 1.03ha (2.55 acres) (approx)
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: FOR SALE
PRIVACY & RURAL VIEWS
This modern, single level 4 bedroom home is situated on 2.5 acres and offers the perfect semi-rural lifestyle or space for your family to enjoy.
Privately set back back from the no through road, your peace and quiet is assured, with only the calming sounds of the abundant birdlife that surrounds.
* 1.03HA (2.55 acre) parcel offering privacy and spectacular rural outlook
* Solid brick veneer and tile construction
* 4 bedrooms, master with ensuite and built in robes
* Open plan kitchen/dining/lounge with tiled flooring
* Practical kitchen with stainless steel appliances
* Perfectly positioned windows capturing the rural aspect
* Covered rear patio with spectacular rural views
* Single garage with remote door, garden shed, levelled pad for further shedding
* Sealed road access just 6.5 kms to Macksville
For further information regarding this property or to arrange an inspection please contact NAMBUCCA VALLEY PROPERTY (02) 6568 3096
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.