16 MAIN STREET, Eungai Creek
LIFESTYLE PLUS INCOME
This immaculately presented property offers an easily run general store / post office with a delightful two bedroom cottage privately nestled among attractive leafy gardens behind the store.
This business can be operated by one person most of the time and is only open 5 days, from 8am to 5pm. For an energetic operator there is certainly scope to add to what is already an excellent business, with weekend trading, take away food etc.
NOTE - there is no mail delivery at Eungai Creek village so all residents will visit your shop (the only one in the village ) regularly to collect their mail.
* Freehold 2 bedroom home -stylishly renovated with rear lane access to carport
* Reverse cycle air-conditioning
* Views over adjoining farmland from rear verandah
* Freehold general store and post office fronting Main Street
* Offering basic supplies, coffee, post , banking etc
* 3 Kw solar power on shop and 1.5Kw solar power on residence.
* Full training by owners and also Australia Post
* Business figures available from owners upon request - confidentiality agreement required
Please find below a useful link for further information regarding operating a licensed post office.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.