464 FISHERMANS REACH ROAD, Fishermans Reach
IF LOCATION & POTENTIAL MATTERS
Don't overlook this rare offering if you're after the worst house in a prime location, just opposite the banks of the Macleay River.
Choose to renovate or detonate the residence, either way, this oversized block allows for various development options depending on your vision.
* Over half an acre of land zoned RU5 Village in Kempsey Shire
* Based on the zoning, there is potential to subdivide this residential block subject to council approval
* The old 2 bedroom fibro cottage was relocated in the mid 80's from Port Macquarie
* The block is slightly elevated boasting serene water views
* A local boat ramp is handy to launch your boat for river or ocean fishing
* Approximately 4kms to Stuarts Point village for shops, cafes, schools, tavern, bowls club or beach access via the footbridge
* Approximately halfway between Port Macquarie and Coffs Harbour for airports, about an hour's drive
* LAND SIZE: 2410 m2
INSPECTIONS BY APPOINTMENT, PLEASE CONTACT CATERINA ON 0417 750 773 or 6568 3096
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research. Shown boundaries are indicative only,