18 STATION STREET, Eungai Rail
Distinctive yet practical, this property offers benefits suitable for growing or multi-generational families as well as retirees.
Apart from spacious indoor and outdoor living, features include areas providing accessible mobility, making this a welcoming disabled friendly property.
Conveniently located to the highway for access to towns and beaches approximately a 10-15 min drive and just a short 100m stroll to the local general store/post office along with the special features on offer, this property is worthy of your inspection.
* Comprising a delightful blend of refurbished and new, the home offers a total of three bedrooms of which the largest boasts a place of retreat, oversized wheelchair friendly ensuite bathroom and external access to a sunny paved courtyard
* Divided by a central kitchen dining area, a lounge room and other bedrooms are located within the original section of the home
* A separate studio or games room adjacent the pool comes in handy for parties, a place for kids to play or for those creative artists or musicians
* A verandah, spacious deck and courtyard provide privacy and ample room for outdoor entertaining or relaxing whilst enjoying morning sunshine or evening sunsets
* Peaceful rural and semi-rural surrounds create an added sense of space
* Better than living in town, this comfortable home is made complete with inclusions such as reverse cycle air conditioners, a mix of original hardwood, bamboo and quality vinyl plank flooring
* Eco onsite sewer system, ample rainwater and hot water supply
* Off street parking is available via a double carport
* The elevated corner block offers side access and a rear lane
* Ideal halfway location between Port Macquarie and Coffs Harbour, approximately 50-60mins drive
* LAND SIZE: 1012 m2
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.