793 CONGARINNI ROAD, Congarinni North
LARGE HOME - SMALL ACRES
This substantial 4 bedroom home situated on 2.55 acres offers the perfect semi-rural lifestyle. There's plenty of space to add to the existing veggie plots, perhaps plant some fruit trees or maybe keep some chickens, a goat, sheep or alpacas like the neighbour. The home itself is huge with a massive open plan living area upstairs, oversized bedrooms, an abundance of storage and ducted air conditioning. This property is a real blank canvas for families seeking a large home with enough land to establish a nice little hobby farm, maybe create a self sufficient lifestyle or just space for the kids and pets to play.
UPSTAIRS (with ducted air conditioning)
* Expansive open plan living area with access to the rear deck
* Huge rear deck of 18m x 3m
* Beautiful timber kitchen with enormous walk in pantry, dishwasher and stainless steel 900mm freestanding cooker with gas stove top and electric oven.
* 4 oversized bedrooms with double built in robes, the master has ensuite and walk in robe
* 3 way main bathroom with corner bath, shower, vanity and w/c
* Tiled rumpus area
* Storage room
* Laundry with additional toilet
* Double garage with internal access
* 12m x 6m shed with power and water tank
* Freshly landscaped gardens, new retaining walls, drainage and new driveway
* Sealed road access
* Fenced on 3 sides
* Bore and water tanks
* 1.035Ha (2.55 acres)
Live the semi-rural lifestyle only 3.5km to Bowraville, 8km to Macksville, 20 minutes to local beaches and approx. 40 minute drive to the Coffs Harbour airport.
For further information regarding this property or to arrange an inspection please contact NAMBUCCA VALLEY PROPERTY (02) 6568 3096
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.