1 HENNESSY AVENUE, Stuarts Point
DON'T CRAMP YOUR STYLE
If you're ready for a sea change midway between Sydney and Brisbane and wishing to escape the cold climate, now's your chance to secure this family friendly beach house nestled by the arm of the Macleay River.
Like Bryon Bay's yesteryear, this peaceful fishing village offers a myriad of activities for nature lovers and water sports enthusiasts ranging from surfing to bush walking and without a hefty price tag.
The beautifully presented low maintenance brick and tile residence sprawls over a corner block position offering the following features.
- Ample natural light pours into a vast open living space boasting large windows allowing the outside in and cooling summer breezes
- Tidy kitchen with electric cooking and dishwasher leads to an internal laundry with external access
- All four bedrooms include built in robes, the main enjoys an ensuite bathroom
- Other items include ceiling fans, reverse cycle air conditioner, linen cupboard, carpets and tiled floors underfoot
- An inviting paved undercover entertaining area makes for great outdoor living, enjoy a barbecue while watching the kids in the pool or relax and soak in winter sunshine
- Parking available via a double remote garage and off street
- Save on power bills with a 6.6kw solar system in place
- Fully fenced, garden shed and space for a veggie garden
- Centrally located within the village so you can enjoy an easy stroll to schools, shops, water, bowls club, cafés and tavern all within a kilometre
- This property would suit retirees, families or investors. For those looking to purchase a holiday home, you could take advantage of the established Airbnb set up with an impressive 4.77 star rating
* LAND SIZE: 676.7m2
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research. Any highlighted boundaries shown are indicative only.