489 MCHUGHS CREEK ROAD, South Arm
If you're after a peaceful rural setting where the silence is deafening, your search is over. Calming spiritual energy justified by it's former title, Shambala Sanctuary, is now ready for a new owner.
Offering dual access, this secluded, elevated bush block is located in the Macksville hinterland approximately 22kms from town. About 4.5kms of unsealed road will lead you to the rear section of the property which lies in Yarranbella, alternative access exists via South Arm.
Bordered by Mistake State Forest along two boundaries, this 51.14ha (approx. 126 acres) consists mainly of undulating to steep bushland. Recently affected by bushfires, fresh regrowth is evident and thriving.
- Former house and shed sites are cleared and ready for new improvements, subject to council approval
- Power is available on site, however, allow for connection to a builder's pole unless you prefer to live off the grid
- Design build your private retreat to capture soothing rural views amongst tree tops
- 3 dams, sundrenched slopes suitable for sub tropical fruit trees
- Enjoy nature walks along the ridge, stop at various points to relax and absorb soul indulging energy off the surrounding breathtaking mountainous country
- With some TLC, these affordable vacant acres offer potential to create an idyllic bush hideaway allowing sections of cleared areas for a plantation or other useable spaces
- Explore possible uses, Zoned RU2 Rural Landscape under Nambucca Valley Council
* LAND AREA: 51.14 Ha (approx. 126 acres)
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research. Any highlighted boundaries shown are indicative only.