475 STUARTS POINT ROAD, Yarrahapinni
SUN, SPACE, SURF
If you're considering a move to the mid north coast of NSW, this coastal acreage could end your search.
Nearby the foot of Yarrahapinni Mountain and handy to the village of Stuarts Point and Grassy Head for access to Yarriabini National Park, pristine waterways and vast uncrowded beaches, this property features a tidy low maintenance home nestled on gently sloping park like grounds.
Given the close proximity to the highway, approximately 4kms, makes this property an appealing consideration for families, working couples or active retirees to secure this piece of scarce real estate in a sought after area.
- Low maintenance brick and tile home
- Functional laminate kitchen with electric cooking and dishwasher
- Dining family area enjoys the comfort of a slow combustion wood heater or reverse cycle air conditioning
- Spacious lounge room leads to front veranda overlooking a pretty garden and distant views towards Smoky Cape
- Three bedrooms of which two include built in robes
- Neat bathroom, separate toilet off laundry
- Easy care tiled and vinyl flooring underfoot
- Entertain family and friends in a generous outdoor undercover barbecue area
- Take a stroll around the house orchard offering a variety of fruit trees and established veggie garden
- Great shedding with power, phone, toilet and plenty of room for vehicles and machinery among other outdoor toys
- Water supply via rainwater tanks, gully at boundary
- Existing fenced paddocks ready for your menagerie
- Approximately halfway between Port Macquarie and Coffs Harbour for airports, under an hours drive, roughly 20 mins to Macksville for hospital
- LAND AREA : 3.24HA OR 8 ACRES (APPROX)
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research. Any highlighted boundaries shown are indicative only.