5 KANE STREET, Macksville
RARE B4 MIXED USE ZONING - 1264m2 BLOCK IN TOWN
A rare find is this 1,264m2 vacant block located in the heart of Macksville with a unique zoning offering a blank canvas for a variety of potential development options. Located just 200 metres to the CBD and aquatic centre.
- Height of building 14m maximum
- Zoning B4 (mixed use)
- Block size 1264m2
- River views achievable from a multi story development
- Possible subdivision in the heart of town
- L shaped block featuring frontage to Kane Street and lane way access along the northern boundary.
- Possible to subdivide into two lots (Subject to council approval)
- Floor space ratio 1.6 : 1 (meaning with a block size of 1,264m2 that 2019.3m2 of livable space can be constructed on the block STCA)
Permitted with consent (zoning B4 mixed use)
Boarding houses; Residential accommodation; Centre-based child care facilities; Commercial premises; Community facilities; Educational establishments; Entertainment facilities; Function centres; Home industries; Hotel or motel accommodation; Information and education facilities; Light industries; Medical centres; Oyster aquaculture; Passenger transport facilities; Recreation facilities (indoor); Registered clubs; Respite day care centres; Restricted premises; Roads; Seniors housing; Shop top housing; Tank-based aquaculture; Tourist and visitor accommodation.
Agent Declares Interest
For further information regarding this property or to arrange an inspection please contact NAMBUCCA VALLEY PROPERTY (02) 6568 3096
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.