73 OCEAN AVENUE, Stuarts Point
ALMOST HALF ACRE IN TOWN
Nestled on a massive level 1859m2 block on the edge of town, this low maintenance brick and tile residence would suit active retirees, families or investors.
Concealed from the road by a leafy front yard, the property is ready for a new owner to enjoy.
- Three bedrooms with built in robes, main with ensuite bathroom
- Central living areas comprise separate lounge and combined kitchen dining flowing out to an outdoor screen enclosed entertaining space
- Tidy modern kitchen with electric cooking and ample storage
- Slow combustion wood heater
- Three-way bathroom, internal laundry with external access
- Detached studio suitable for hobbies such as arts and crafts adds charm and character
- Double lock up garage with drive through access
- Good size shed with workshop space and pergola
- Save on power bills with solar panels in place
- Variety of established fruit trees, room to grow your own food and live the good life
- Location, size and features of this property may especially appeal if you wish to run a home-based business or further develop (STCA)
- Easy stroll to river, beach, school, shops, tennis, library, bowls club or tavern
- Access to Yarriabini National Park is about 3kms away at Grassy Head offering nature bush walks and places to picnic
- Approximately 9kms to the highway for access to Coffs Harbour or Port Macquarie for airports and other facilities, under an hour's drive
* Land size: 1859m2
INSPECT BY APPOINTMENT
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research. Any highlighted boundaries shown are indicative only.