2/123 WALLACE STREET, Macksville
PRIVATE LEAFY SETTING
Calling first home buyers, this affordable entry level property is what you have been waiting for. Along with investors and handypersons, here is your opportunity to roll up your sleeves and benefit from the potential this property offers.
Conveniently located approximately 1.5kms to Macksville CBD for shopping, cafes, schools and under a km to the country club, ideal for keen golfers and bowlers.
Nestled in a leafy setting, see what this property features-
- Brick and tile split level construction
- Living area with slow combustion wood heating and ceiling fans
- High raked ceilings with exposed timber beams add to the character and spacious feeling
- Laminate kitchen with electric cooking and external access
- Retreat to a delightful outdoor covered deck, relax and enjoy serene sunsets over the pretty hinterland
- 3 bedrooms with built in robes, the main bedroom is oversized and enjoys access to a private deck
- Three way bathroom includes shower, bath, vanity and separate toilet
- Ample storage area under the house includes laundry facility
- Access for off street parking via common portion of driveway
- Scope to modernise and freshen up this property to suit your taste
- RATES - $2195.45 per annum
- NO STRATA FEES
- LAND SIZE: 545m2
INSPECTIONS BY APPOINTMENT
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research. Any highlighted boundaries shown are indicative only.