11 NINTH AVENUE, Stuarts Point
HOME WITH HEART
Centrally positioned in a quaint, sought after coastal village, this home would suit retirees, first home buyers or investors.
Enjoy a pleasant casual stroll to shops and water, roughly 600m, see what this property offers.
- Single storey beach style cottage
- Of the two bedrooms, the main is oversized
- Spacious open living flows to a generous covered entertaining area
- Tidy functional kitchen with electric cooking and servery
- Original bathroom and internal laundry
- Stunning polished flooring adds warmth and character
- Big safe backyard offers a canvas for avid gardeners and room for a shed
- Separate single lock up garage and off street parking
- Potential for vehicle access to the backyard
- Surrounded by nature's wonderland including uncrowded beaches, river and Yarriabini National Park, perfect if you love fishing, surfing or bushwalking
- Approximately halfway between Port Macquarie and Coffs Harbour for airports and other facilities, less than an hour's drive
* LAND SIZE: 822m2
INSPECTIONS BY APPOINTMENT, PLEASE CALL CATERINA ON 0417 750 773.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research. Any highlighted boundaries shown are indicative only.