70 HOPEWOOD CRESCENT, Newee Creek
SEMI RURAL LIVING AT ITS' BEST
For many years now the Newee Creek area just outside Nambucca Heads has remained popular with buyers for its' semi rural feel and convenient location within easy reach of local beaches and a quick trip up the motorway to Coffs Harbour.
This expansive ranch style home epitomizes the semi rural lifestyle and is tucked away at the end of a quiet cul de sac on 4.81 acres with frontage to Newee Creek. A sprawling home ideal for families with multiple living areas, 4 bedrooms plus a dedicated office, freshly polished timber floors, 9 ft ceilings, wrap around verandahs and TOWN WATER!
Vehicle accommodation is abundant with a triple garage and separate 10m x 7m 3 bay shed.
* 1.949ha (4.81 acres) of level land separated into a fenced house yard and a paddock
* Substantial timber weatherboard and colorbond residence privately set back from the road
* Freshly painted inside and out, recently polished timber floors
* Ducted air conditioning, french doors, 2.7m (9ft) ceilings
* Multiple living areas
* Timber kitchen with Belling 1200mm black freestanding stove and dishwasher
* 4 bedrooms plus an office
* Main bedroom has ensuite and massive walk in robe
* Triple garage with bathroom
* Separate 10m x 7m (approx.) 3 bay shed with power
* Town water connected
* Assorted fruit trees
Located approx. 10km from Nambucca Heads with beaches and shops (approx. 10 min drive) and only 35 minutes up the M1 to Coffs Harbour with airport, major shopping centres, university and specialist medical services.
For further information regarding this property or to arrange an inspection please contact NAMBUCCA VALLEY PROPERTY (02) 6568 3096
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.