149 BROWNS ROAD, Yarrahapinni
HIDDEN COASTAL GEM
In a nutshell, your tree sea change awaits… so now is your opportunity to make your move and enjoy a lifestyle most are dreaming of with benefits of some income.
First time offered, this established macadamia nut farm is situated east of the highway roughly within 10kms to pristine uncrowded beaches and waterways at Stuarts Point and Grassy Head.
Known as "The Tree block, this unique coastal property is surrounded by farmland and will appeal to those who appreciate being "close yet so far away". The private setting immersed amongst stunning native bushland combined with pockets of lush wet sclerophyll forest along with abundant wildlife complete the tranquillity.
Suitable for nature lovers wishing to embark on a new venture or macadamia farmers looking to further expand, see what this property offers.
- Design built farmhouse positioned with a north easterly aspect for sunshine and summer breezes
- High raked ceilings create a spacious feel while funky colours and finishes add to the inviting character of the home
- Extensive use of windows in the kitchen, dining and sunroom allows the outside in for natural light
- Relax on a sunny deck overlooking a thriving macadamia plantation
- Spend winter evenings in the lounge room around a warming slow combustion fire
- A three way bathroom services four bedrooms, all with built ins
- Save on power bills with a smart enphase solar system
- Double carport plus a garage with additional toilet and shower
- For art and crafts or other hobbies, a detached studio will come in handy
- Water supply via rainwater tanks plus a catchment dam
- 830 productive Australian 'A' varieties of macadamia nut trees are approximately 25 years old
- The property is offered as a going concern with associated plant and equipment
- The total land area is 24.08ha (approx. 60 acres) of which about 10 acres is cleared for the house site and plantation
- Remaining land consists of pretty native bushland and wet sclerophyll forest.
- Indulge your soul taking nature walks along a choice of tracks leading to an assortment of nooks including a tea tree rainforest, palm gully, paperbarks, mixed hardwood timbers such as grey gums, blackbutt, bloodwood, paperbarks, flooded gums, cycads, bangalow palms, elks, stag horns and various shrubs and ferns
Inspection of this beautiful property is by appointment only
NOTE: Financials, list of plant and equipment and other information available upon request
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research. Any highlighted boundaries shown are indicative only.