238 MIGHELL ROAD, Yarrahapinni
Considered as one of the Mid North Coast's best kept secret, this superb sundrenched acreage offers a blend of manageable farming options with a serene lifestyle.
Boasting a breathtaking backdrop of Yarrahapinni mountain, this predominantly cleared 7.6 hectare (18.7 acre approx.) property is located nearby Way Way State Forest, approximately halfway between Sydney and Brisbane.
With pristine uncrowded beaches and waterways approximately 10 -15 minutes away, now is your chance to secure the best of both worlds.
- Mildly undulating to elevated level grounds for easy building
- Dwelling eligibility
- Choice of home sites to design build your luxury home to capture the majestic mountain view (STCA)
- Large shed with high clearance, water tank and plumbing for a bathroom
- Generous size dam, 14ml water licence
- Established cropping includes avocados, bananas, custard apples and citrus
- Unsealed road access
- Zoned RU1 Primary Production under Kempsey Shire
- Approximately 9kms to Stuarts Point village for shops, schools, cafes, tavern and club
- Inspections by appointment please
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research. Any highlighted boundaries shown are indicative only.