6 OCEAN AVENUE, Stuarts Point
Superbly positioned in the heart of a sought after strip of the NSW Mid North Coast, this enchanting property would make an idyllic beachside retreat or prime investment for the astute buyer.
Immersed in the commercial precinct within a pleasant two minute stroll to water approximately 240m, this handy 1012 sqm corner block location offers consideration for potential development opportunities, preferably with a view of meeting imminent future needs.
Zoned RU5 Village in Kempsey Shire, explore a myriad of exciting possibilities including mixed use development for the benefit of the community and tourists, upon completion of town sewer connection and subject to council consent.
For now, the furnished fibro beach shack is ready for your holidaying pleasure amongst nature's wonderland of uncrowded waterways and beaches not excluding nearby Yarriabini National Park for picnics in unspoiled rainforest and breathtaking scenic lookouts.
- All but concealed from the road, inviting established flowering gardens lead to the delightful cottage
- The home has just been freshly painted inside and out in appealing beachy colours, tastefully styled and finished with added landscaping completing the impressive vogue presentation
- Enjoy light filled open plan living with French doors opening out onto shady wraparound verandahs ideal for relaxing all year round
- Bright and airy kitchen with electric cooking and island bench
- Two bedrooms, one with ensuite bathroom plus there's a spacious sleepout or sunroom
- Soak away worries in a charming claw foot bath
- Polished hardwood timber flooring, high ceilings and louvre glass windows for effective air flow combine beautifully in enhancing the overall charisma
- Entertain friends and family or spend hours chilling on a generous sunny deck
- Dual street access, carport for off street parking
- Roughly a ten minute walk to a vast stretch of uncrowded beach
- Across the road for shops, café and school, within 750m to club and tavern
- Convenient halfway location between Port Macquarie and Coffs Harbour for airports, less than an hour's drive
CONTACT CATERINA ON 0417 750 773 FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO ARRANGE YOUR INSPECTION
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research. Any highlighted boundaries shown are indicative only.