24 THIRD AVENUE, Stuarts Point
LIVE IN OR RENT OUT
Centrally positioned within this quaint seaside village halfway between Sydney and Brisbane, this property is likely to appeal to first home buyers, retirees or investors.
Enjoy the relaxed ambience, take a casual stroll to the river, shops, cafe and tavern within 650m or for beer and bowls just a 4 minute walk around the corner.
The modest 60's fibro cottage sits on a generous size block allowing room for further improvement.
- Cosy open plan living comprises compact kitchenette and dining
- 2 bedrooms, one bathroom and internal laundry
- Black cypress flooring ready for a sand and polish
- Additional bathroom adjacent the garage
- Enjoy barbecues in an outdoor covered entertaining area
- Off street parking and high clearance carport perfect for a caravan
- The private leafy backyard is safe for pets and kids plus enjoys all day sunshine
- Ideal entry level coastal property with potential to renovate or extend
- Approximately halfway between Port Macquarie and Coffs Harbour for airports and other facilities under an hours drive
* LAND SIZE: 841 sqm
Call Caterina for more information or to arrange your inspection 0417 750 773
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research. Any highlighted boundaries shown are indicative only.