244 TALARM ROAD, Talarm
LIFESTYLE PROPERTY WITH WATER AND SHEDDING
This 23.05ha (approx. 57 acre) property is situated at Talarm, a short 7km (approx.) from Macksville and presents an exciting opportunity for those seeking a rural lifestyle close to town.
The land sits on the northern side of the ridge with a mixture of topography from sunny north facing rolling paddocks surrounding the home, ideal for horticultural pursuits, horses and cattle, to steeper ridges including pockets of bushland ensuring privacy from the road.
The modern home, with fresh paint and new carpet, sits in a commanding position with rural views in most directions and offers 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 living areas and a double garage.
Shedding is abundant, including a 30m x 6m shed with self contained area including bathroom and kitchenette sits near the house and a separate 12m x 12m high clearance farm shed ideal for machinery.
Water is plentiful with a total of 5 dams including a large holding below the house, a bore and a total of approx. 95,000L from various water tanks.
- 2008 built GJ Gardner home " single level with rural outlook
- Vinyl plank flooring, raked ceilings through living / dining areas
- Modern kitchen with 900mm gas cooker, dishwasher and walk in pantry
- Enclosed rear sunroom and patios boast rural views
- 3 bedrooms (main with ensuite and walk in robe)
- Three way main bathroom with double sink, bath, shower and toilet
- Double garage with internal access and laundry
- Freshly painted and new carpet
- 12m x 12m high clearance farm shed with power
- 30m x 6m - 3 open bays plus enclosed area with bathroom, kitchenette and storage rooms
- 5 dams
- 10,000 gallon concrete tank on the house, 3 x 5,000 gallon tanks on the sheds totaling 25,000 gallons (approx. 95,000 litres)
- Stock yards, crush and loading ramp
- 9.2kw back to grid solar
- Approx. 7km along sealed road from Macksville (around a 10 minute drive)
For further information regarding this property or to arrange an inspection please contact NAMBUCCA VALLEY PROPERTY (02) 6568 3096
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.