Lot 1, 134 Rosella Drive, Nambucca HeadsSold For $560,000 September 13, 2019
- Property ID: 61786160
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 1.07ha (2.64 acres) (approx)
- Building size:
- Garage: 2
- Listing type: SOLD
BRAND NEW @ ROSELLA RIDGE
Be the first to occupy this brand new, executive residence in one of the Nambucca Valleys most exclusive new land releases "ROSELLA RIDGE". Perched high on a ridge over a 10,692sqm block offering water views over the sprawling 27 acre fresh water dam.
This 4 bedroom residence offers a practical floor plan across a single level along with a crisp neutral colour scheme throughout waiting for you to place your personal finishing touches to call it your own.
* 4 bedrooms in total " all with robes
* Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
* Ultra modern kitchen with stone benches and stainless steel appliances
* Covered alfresco dining area with water views
* Remote double lock up garage
* Level concrete pad for the boat or caravan
* Easy single level home with low maintenance grounds (a blank canvas to commence your dream gardens)
* Water tanks
* With the Nambucca River only 1.3kms to the East and the ocean 3.6kms (as the crow flies), you are assured cooling sea breezes
* Located mid way between Nambucca Heads and Macksville
* 35 minutes drive to Coffs Harbour Airport
* Located within a short drive to Nambucca Heads pristine beaches and estuary system
Rosella Ridge is truly a bird lovers dream location, enjoy the sounds of nature and observing the endless species of bird life abundant on the dam, including swans, pelicans, wood ducks, cormorants, whistling ducks, lotus birds along with the frequent visiting land birds such as osprey, sea eagles, cat birds, regent bower birds, king fishers, dollar birds and so many more.
With only 26 lots in total be sure to secure yours, call NAMBUCCA VALLEY PROPERTY (02) 6568 3096 for further information and price list on the vacant parcels.
*NOTE - boundary markings are indicative only
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.