Lot 313 Shark Island , Fishermans ReachSold For $455,000 March 4, 2019
- Property ID: 61675440
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: LIFESTYLE
- Land size: 5.26ha (13 acres) (approx)
- Building size:
- Listing type: SOLD
THE ULTIMATE WEEKENDER
For some well-earned R&R, this once in a life opportunity presents as an idyllic getaway for nature lovers who enjoy fishing or cruising waterways among other various water sports.
This serene location is on the Macleay River, north of the channel between South West Rocks and Stuarts Point on the NSW mid north coast.
Since there's no road access, a short boat ride to the main land at Fishermans Reach takes about 5mins, a little further to South West Rocks.
Locals and past visitors associate the island with "Freedom Island Resort", once a flourishing casual tourist retreat in the 80's - 90's, offering simple cabin accommodation and various activities to suit fishermen, families and couples.
If you're after the ultimate island retreat, see what this property offers.
- Approximately 13 riverfront acres with access via a private jetty at the harbour inlet or rivers edge
- Rustic 3 bedroom 1 bath, furnished character log cabin
- Light and airy open living with cypress flooring and cosy combustion fire
- Enjoy soothing water views from inside and out
- Relax with a cold drink on a shady verandah, perhaps throw in a line and watch the dolphins
- If a hit of tennis appeals, the court is available
- Level parklike grounds also offer ample room for a game of cricket or perhaps a mini golf course?
- Freehold land zoned E3 Environmental Management - explore tourism or other possibilities subject to council approval
- The property needs a new owner who is able to provide some TLC
- Entry level waterfront property offers a rare opportunity to acquire an idyllic island retreat most people dream about
- For more information, contact Caterina on 0417 750 773
Note: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.