Lot 5 Fishermans Trail, Fishermans ReachSold For $130,000 January 11, 2017
- Property ID: 61493490
- Property type: LAND
- Land size: 2228 Metres²
- Building size:
- Listing type: SOLD
HALF ACRE WITH ACCESS TO RIVER
Just over half acre to create your coastal dream, this vacant parcel is situated within a peaceful fishing village offering direct access to the riverfront on the banks of the Macleay.
* Level easy building, 2228m2 block
* Power to the block, town water and phone nearby
* Design your home to capture sea breezes and possible water views
* Easement allows you direct access to Fishermans Trail by the river's edge, handy for fishing or kayaking
* The boat ramp is approximately 600m down the road if you feel like heading out to sea
* Approximately 4kms to Stuarts Point village for shops, school, hit of tennis or a game of bowls
* Explore the potential of this piece of paradise also convenient to beaches at Grassy Head and Scotts Head
* Approximately an hours drive to Coffs Harbour and Port Macquarie for airports
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.