Lot 7, 134 Rosella Drive , North MacksvilleFOR SALE $340,000
- Property ID: 61797070
- Property type: LAND
- Land size: 1.06ha (2.63 acres) (approx)
- Building size:
- Listing type: FOR SALE
LOT 7 ROSELLA RIDGE ESTATE
Lot 7 boasts stunning North facing aspect overlooking the picturesque 27 acre fresh water dam. This block offers 10,630m2 with a huge frontage of 70m.
With only 9 parcels available over looking the picturesque 27 acre fresh water dam, don't miss out on yours..! A further 17 parcels are available and ranging in size from 10,000m2 to 207,397m2.
Enjoy the sounds of nature and observing the endless species of bird life abundant on the dam, including swans, pelicans, wood ducks, cormorants, whistling ducks, lotus birds along with the frequent visiting land birds such as osprey, sea eagles, cat birds, regent bower birds, king fishers, dollar birds and so many more, this truly is a bird lovers dream location.
* 26 lots in total
* 9 elevated lots with views overlooking a 27 acre freshwater dam
* Block frontages range from 60m to 130m
* All blocks are elevated facing North and South
* All blocks have underground power and town water
* $73 Million hospital project to be constructed just a couple of minutes drive south
* Build your dream home on these beautiful grassed elevated blocks
* With the Nambucca River only 1.3kms to the East and the ocean 3.6kms (as the crow flies), you are assured cooling sea breezes
* Located mid way between Nambucca Heads and Macksville
* 35 minutes drive to Coffs Harbour Airport
* Located within a short drive to Nambucca Heads pristine beaches and estuary system
NOTE: Boundary markings are indicative only
* Call NAMBUCCA VALLEY PROPERTY (02) 6568 3096 for further information and price list
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.