YarrahapinniSold For $750,000 Jun 29, 2021
- Property ID: 61871690
- Property type: LAND
- Land size: 10.07ha (24.88 acres) (approx)
- Building size:
- Listing type: SOLD
IDYLLIC COASTAL ACRES
Rarely offered vacant acreage situated in a sought after coastal area conveniently positioned between Coffs Harbour and Port Macquarie.
Sections of the land comprises native bush and forest leaving approximately 6 hectares (approx. 14 acres) of manageable cleared area.
- Gently sloping fertile land with sunny aspect, predominantly north/n/east facing
- Generous size dam
- Rustic old outbuilding
- Boundary wire fencing
- Dwelling entitlement
- Design build your dream home in the private setting and capture a pretty nature backdrop including Yarrahapinni Mountain (STCA)
- If self sufficiency appeals, this is your chance to live off the grid if you prefer
- Less than 10 minutes drive for shops, cafes, school, river and pristine uncrowded beaches of Stuarts Point and Grassy Head
- Handy to highway for access to hospitals, high schools and other amenities at Macksville or Kempsey approximately 20-30 minutes drive
- LAND AREA: 10.07 Ha
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research. Any highlighted boundaries shown are indicative only.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.