489 Mchughs Creek Road, South ArmFOR SALE $249,000
- Property ID: 61854750
- Property type: LAND
- Land size: 51.14ha (126.37 acres) (approx)
- Building size:
- Listing type: FOR SALE
If you're after a peaceful rural setting where the silence is deafening, your search is over. Calming spiritual energy justified by it's former title, Shambala Sanctuary, is now ready for a new owner.
Offering dual access, this secluded, elevated bush block is located in the Macksville hinterland approximately 22kms from town. About 4.5kms of unsealed road will lead you to the rear section of the property which lies in Yarranbella, alternative access exists via South Arm.
Bordered by Mistake State Forest along two boundaries, this 51.14ha (approx. 126 acres) consists mainly of undulating to steep bushland. Recently affected by bushfires, fresh regrowth is evident and thriving.
- Former house and shed sites are cleared and ready for new improvements, subject to council approval
- Power is available on site, however, allow for connection to a builder's pole unless you prefer to live off the grid
- Design build your private retreat to capture soothing rural views amongst tree tops
- 3 dams, sundrenched slopes suitable for sub tropical fruit trees
- Enjoy nature walks along the ridge, stop at various points to relax and absorb soul indulging energy off the surrounding breathtaking mountainous country
- With some TLC, these affordable vacant acres offer potential to create an idyllic bush hideaway allowing sections of cleared areas for a plantation or other useable spaces
- Explore possible uses, Zoned RU2 Rural Landscape under Nambucca Valley Council
* LAND AREA: 51.14 Ha (approx. 126 acres)
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research. Any highlighted boundaries shown are indicative only.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.